St Patrick’s … Love Always Grows

Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love
with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation. ~  Rumi«  

St. Patrick's decorations ~ My mother's maiden name was Nellie McCleary. ( There could also be some Scottish ancestry...shhh). The small bit of decorating I've done for seasons and occasions has helped me so much. I feel doing what brings happiness and joy heals and blesses the spirit. 

Love never dies. In fact I believe it grows stronger even in loss. Dawn continues to be part of my life as she will always be. Even in all the pain she experienced, we (her family and friends) experienced along with her, there were such beautiful moments of laughter, and life that lives on with us and in us. 


loves deep roots of green
burst through our heartbreak winter
urging us to bloom 

©Susie Clevenger 2023















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exhales of Pink and Yellow

In the Spoiled Blue

Learning to Swim Where You Dreamed